BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brother-Sergeant

Very nice. Good luck with the painting.

Any chance of a closer picture of the Dreadnought drop pods?

What are you doing wasting time on the internet with all that unpainted plastic??? YOU'VE GOT WORK TO DO, MISTER!!!

j/k. They look great so far. Keep up the good work, and try to stay hydrated because that's going to be a marathon to get all of that painted.

Veteran-Sergeant

Good luck on the project mate, keep us updated.

Brother-Sergeant

GVE you are spot on. Thanks everyone, this was just the guilt I needed. I have a busy week of work next week but then I've got time. I will be getting to the brushes and then "borrowing" my wife's camera.

That's gotta be a daunting project. The time it takes to paint them all will be outweighed by the satisfaction of finishing it.

I'm looking forward to seeing it come along.

cheers,

Good stuff, I share your red issues, getting it just so is a nightmare. Hope you've got an easily replicable system for the rest of the army. I often find I have to go through quite a lot of mucking about to get it right and then find it needed the layers of getting it wrong underneath to make it right on the top when it comes to do the others.

@Lord Inquisitor

They're Forge World dreadnought pods. If they're not then I'm sure daggitkiller will be along to correct me and take his applause as a master converter.

Brother-Sergeant

No, no, master purchaser is my offical title. They are indeed forgeworld, should have mentioned that. And yes, it took a lot of tries (10+ marines my stepson grabbed as I was throwing them away). Needless to say, my gaming friends are sick of me showing them red marines.

Thankfully I've replicated it on a virgin marine. I have a squad almost done that will have slight variations in the red but not too bad. More to come.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12