BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default What you get in the Imperial Armour 9 and 10 pack.

Hi, thought some of you might like to know what's in the IA 9 and 10 pack from FW contains.
    Didn't include any rules and any extra details etc. because well you know, it's bad. But included some information to what you can find inside...

Obviously Volumes 9 and 10

and Badab War Part 1 poster and Part 2 poster

Inside part 10

Badab War Conclusion

Background on:

Mantis Warriors
    Salamanders
    Executioners
    Sons of Medusa
    Minotaurs
    Carcharodons
    Exorcists
    Star Phantoms

Caestus Assault Ram
    Dreadnoughts
    Land Raider Varients + Achilles
    Land Speeders
    Rhino Varients (as in Razerbacks and Predators etc.)
    Thunderhawks
    Astartes Armour Mk. II, IV-VIII

Special Characters For:

Salamanders Captain
    Salamanders Venerable Dreadnought
    Mantis Warriors Librarian
    Executioners Chaplain
    Minotaurs Chaplain
    Minotaurs Master
    Charcarodon Captain
    Exorcists Captain
    Star Phantom Captain
    Sons of Medusa Techmarine

Seige Assault Vanguard Army List

Apocalypse Formations:

Caestus Assault Ram Formation
    Land Raider Achilles Formation
    Dreadnought Formation

A little bit sad that there wasn't more army lists for Charcarodon, Exorcists and Sons of Medusa. Oh well

Brother-Sergeant

So of those that have ordered IA10 has anyone gotten it delivered yet

I picked up a copy in a UK GW today. Apparently they were mailed out to folks last week. Haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I can confirm that the box designed to hold Vols 9&10 is very pretty...
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Librarian

Thank you for the information!!
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar“s Gauntlets

Librarian

I've been quite impressed with IA9 so far (late purchase after Christmas) and I'm looking forward to IA10.

That said I esxpect I'll feel that 9 and 10 could have been one book without losing content much like the Vraks trilogy could have been two books without loss of content
    Cats and Dogs are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Absolon View Post
    So of those that have ordered IA10 has anyone gotten it delivered yet
    I have, signed copy to boot.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryl View Post
    I've been quite impressed with IA9 so far (late purchase after Christmas) and I'm looking forward to IA10.

That said I esxpect I'll feel that 9 and 10 could have been one book without losing content much like the Vraks trilogy could have been two books without loss of content
    Indeed, without giving anything away. IA 10 story wrap up seems rushed and it feels like that gameplay rules and army lists could have expanded since there are so many unique SM chapters featured.

Quote Originally Posted by david5th View Post
    I have, signed copy to boot.
    I was pretty pleased with that

Well, I started reading IA10 last night. My main disappointment is the Exorcists section (seriously, they could have been so much fricking cooler) and the Sons of Medusa (I liked them when they were testbeds for new AdMech weapons), but the Space Sharks were so damn cool! And the Executioners and Minotaurs aren't bad either...
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Brother-Sergeant

Well - I have an Executioners army planned, led by High Chaplain Thulsa Kane.

Spent £120 in Warhammer World last night on an Achilles, an Ironclad and Some Legion of the Damned (to use the Sergeant as Kane). Ouch!

Chaplain

Is it a Salamanders Captain of is it Master Harath Shen the Master of the Apothacary i read about. And any news on what the Salamanders Dreadnought rumoured to be is?
    "Heretics crave the cleansing fire of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver"