BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Grey Knights: April, confirmed.

So, just looked on the GW website and yeah, see for yourself (you'll need a GW account to see the full thing) [url]https://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=&pageMode=multi&categoryId=&sect ion=&pIndex=0&aId=14300088a&start=1[/url]

If you don't have an account it still comes up saying an April release, but for those of you who want a bit more, I've copied some of the stuff:
    "This April Games Workshop releases Codex: Grey Knights, alongside a comprehensive range of fantastically detailed Citadel miniatures. Although details are being kept firmly under wraps for now, you can expect an exciting selection of plastic kits to enable you to build your own Grey Knights army."

As usual they've said about putting updates about it on their 'What's new today!' blog and bits in White Dwarf, so there we have it, Grey Knights!

Chaplain

Well at least it’s a confirmed date... but am i reading too much into the article when i read this

"Clad in baroque Terminator armour"

Now Baroque isn’t that big a deal it’s just the style but why specifically stating terminator armour???

Baroque is highly decorates, so basically they are saying 'prepare yourselves for some extremely ornate and decorated terminators', while the power armour won't be quite so ornamented. Simple as that.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

I was thinking as much but how appropriate it would be for the elite of the elite to be in all terminator armour

Librarian

My friend just wet himself in excitment.

Battle-Brother

Oh dear lord. I've been waiting for this day for a long, long time.

The Emperor protects, my friends.

Chaplain

hope he wasnt sat too close to you Gir

I have to agree, i am super excited about this book. I just hope the rules are cool, i think the models will be awesome regardless.

Librarian

The one page blog on the GW website is the same as the email I got from them today.

And we all knew they were coming soon anyway.

Initiate

Finally all those rumours telling us that they'll be pushed back even more where proven wrong. I can't wait till april. Finally plastic GKs!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast