BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Librarian

Good to know!!

But... It breaks the Imperial/Non Imperial codex feature!!
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Chaplain

In this issue: Chapter 666: Hammer of Daemons

Incoming! Grey Knights

'We are the warriors of the Grey Knights, armoured in Faith, shielded by Devotion and armed with Purity of Purpose. But greater even than these, we carry the light of the divine Emperor of Man into the dark places to purge the daemonic wherever it may be found.' - Brother-Captain Stern of the Grey Knights, Prior to the Purging of Xoedic Binary 978.M41

In April the Grey Knights, an elite and secretive Chapter of Space Marines, will stand ready to fight the forces of Chaos and the horrors of the Warp with new reinforcements. Take a look at the Astronomican today to see the Studio's Incoming! article for more information about the legendary heroes that are the Grey Knights.

From the GW email.
    Step forth and be recognized.
    No mercy. No pity. No hope.

Librarian

Good to have a confirmed release date, this is one I'm really looking forward to
    Cats and Dogs are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.

The Dark Mechanic

Why be stingy with the info, here's the full text from the GW website...

Article can be found here: [url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?aId=14300088a[/url]

As the Emperor prepared for his final confrontation with the traitor Horus, he granted one final gift to Mankind, a safeguard and protection against the horrors of the Warp - the Grey Knights. A brotherhood of warriors as elite as they are secretive, the Grey Knights are a shining line of silvered steel that stands between humanity and the Daemons of Chaos.

Trained as the mightiest paragons of mental fortitude and martial discipline in the Imperium, the Grey Knights maintain a vigilant watch for daemonic incursion, responding wrathfully against the scions of the Dark Gods, and those who dally with them.

Clad in baroque Terminator armour and wielding powerful weapons such as storm bolters and Nemesis force weapons, the Grey Knights tear through the enemy, unleashing an onslaught of psychic powers and sorcery to sunder the foe.

The Grey Knights are an unstoppable force, the manifestation of the Emperor's will, valiant warriors who willingly sacrifice their own humanity so that Mankind itself can endure.

This April Games Workshop releases Codex: Grey Knights, alongside a comprehensive range of fantastically detailed Citadel miniatures. Although details are being kept firmly under wraps for now, you can expect an exciting selection of plastic kits to enable you to build your own Grey Knights army.

Over the coming weeks we'll be releasing more details both here on the Games Workshop website and also in the pages of White Dwarf - to ensure you're the first to get the news, make sure you subscribe to the Games Workshop newsletter and keep an eye on the What's New Today blog.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Chaplain

Will be sorely tested to collect them for my SoB army. Now this gives me hope of a later release date for SoB.
    "Heretics crave the cleansing fire of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver"

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Rosette Soulknyt View Post
    Will be sorely tested to collect them for my SoB army. Now this gives me hope of a later release date for SoB.
    Have faith Sister Rosette... in due time... in due time. Ave Emperor.

I'm just excited that this'll be 2/3 armies that will have a 5th ed codex!

Just need to twiddle my thumbs with all the other SoB players though till September/October (supposed Sisters release)

Anyone know if the the rumor that stated "the Opponent's HQ will be classified as a psyker " was ever given credence? Was it the same person that was correct on the release month? Would make for a fun game is all >.>

Chapter-Master

Awesome!
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master

Dear Mr. Emperor.

thankyou for the armour weapon and storm shield update

thankyou

your loyal imperial servant

inquisitor-fuzz

p.s, make the imperial holy text 'Garros Word' reveal more about the armour update.
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Quote Originally Posted by MarneusCalgar View Post
    Good to know!!

But... It breaks the Imperial/Non Imperial codex feature!!
    ??? HUH??? How does it break it? Not sure what you mean. If you mean codex release, that was broken along time ago. It is not Imperial/Non Imperial codex. It is Space Marine/Non Space Marine.
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Veteran-Sergeant

Still not soon enough. . .

But at least the uncertainty is gone.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast