BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Scorpion View Post
    Why do we have two threads filled with hate and whining about the Stormraven? One would be enough for most forums. Is it so people can compare which one is the most acrimonious, this thread or[URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=12918"] the other one[/URL]?
    To be perfectly fair, the other thread was started with the intention of whining about rules and then it devolved into "TEH STORMRAEVAN LOOKZ DUMB LOLZ". This thread was already whining about how it looked from the start. I think it looks kinda cool, but then again I like space planes in my 40k so I am pretty easy to please.

To be perfectly fair, the other thread was started with the intention of whining about rules and then it devolved into "TEH STORMRAEVAN LOOKZ DUMB LOLZ". This thread was already whining about how it looked from the start. I think it looks kinda cool, but then again I like space planes in my 40k so I am pretty easy to please.
    Erm i'm sorry, but go back to the very beginning. It was a news post. One which has turned (but did not start from the off) into a debate about the "looks" of the stormraven.

Im surprised this thread is still going.

The Dark Mechanic

Im surprised this thread is still going.
    My experience is that things are quite a bit more lenient here than at most other forums. In most places there would have already at least been warnings about staying on topic, followed by thread closure if ignored.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

My experience is that things are quite a bit more lenient here than at most other forums. In most places there would have already at least been warnings about staying on topic, followed by thread closure if ignored.
    personally, i don't mind threads going off topic (within reason). if one subject has ended and another starts from it, then i see no reason to end one and just start another for the sake of a title.

But i dislike it when threads become just pointless arguing or debate, especially when there is already a thread for the same topic.

Chapter-Master

there are topics to the forums on BoLS?

I'd better switch forums!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456