Hello and welcome to my thread!

I am roughly 80% finished with the modification (biggification as it's known elsewhere) of the GW Battlewagon. It's a great kit but seems a but weedy for my particular tastes. So, like any Big Mek worth his squig ale, I chopped it up and made it proppa.

All previous work can be seen here... [url]http://www.the-waaagh.com/forums/?showtopic=38291[/url]

I took the summer off for work and other activities (all 6 season of The Sopranos anyone?) and I'm starting to set some time aside for the modeling bench.

I did sneak in a little quality time the other day with my Big Shoota boyz for the back of the battlewagon, along with getting a game day in with the friends. Here' the boyz in the back (yes, I noticed the BS barrels are NOT drilled out, they will be dealt with before sealing)

Here's how they look in place.

And a quick shot of the terrible three deployed for battle in last weeks match against a Blood Angels force.

I went 2 for 3.

Match 1: 1250pts vs 'umie - Loss
Match 2: 2000pts vs Blood Angels - Win (wiped out)
Match 3: 2000pts vs 'umie - Win (Took both objectives in Capture and Control)

Overall, I'm happy with the switch over to a more mechanized force. Oh yeah - Zaggstrukk and his Vulcha Boyz are my new favorite unit. This paired with two trukks are awe inspiring to watch in motion.

Later!