BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I hate Zombies

Frankly, I think all of the old classic movie monsters are a bit overdone, and thus have lost a lot of the impact they originally had. With vampires I've never really understood the appeal, but that said I do have a certain fondness for the most recent iteration of the Warhammer Vampire Counts (though that may at least in part be down to the new female vampire lord looking so badass - she's ridiculously tall, and looks like she's just torn someone's spine out!).

I think that going back to the original source material (films like 'White Zombie' or 'I walked with a Zombie'), they can be pretty awesome. Same with the Romero films, which are interesting because he developed what the zombies were as the films progressed, to the point where there is actually a certain sympathy with them later on. I'm also unashamedly a fan of the Resident Evil films, for which I make no apologies

Also, just because;
    [URL="http://www.airshipentertainment.com/growfcomic.php?date=20100103"]An old Phil & Dixie comic on a related subject... [/URL]

Chapter-Master

Oce ran the plague zombie apoc data sheet, with typhus. They were all blasted uber quickly. About 90 of them.

Stick to berzerkers. thats my recommendation, or alternately, slightly upset rabid ferrets.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234