BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Unzuul the Lascivious View Post
    Yeah, just looked at it, the Agoniser is better actually. Now that I've modelled most of my Heka's with Venom Blades. Arse...
    No problem, as agonisers come in many different forms, the wip is just a commonly known.

A blade works just fine ;-)

and yes, totally worth it. last game, i wanted to see if i could use a power weapon instead.... didn't work...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Unzuul the Lascivious View Post
    Yeah, just looked at it, the Agoniser is better actually. Now that I've modelled most of my Heka's with Venom Blades. Arse...

So?

Call them Agonizers and be done with it.
    40k Dark Eldar HORDES - Legion of Everblight / INFINITY - Yu Jing, HaqqIslam

Thanks for all the input guys. I've always been running with one just wanted to gauge people's opinion on it point-for-point. I'm occasionally sucseptible to putting too many eggs in one basket cuz the basket just is so damn awesome haha.

I have been loving my bloodbrides. The Agonizer is mandatory, that may not get all of your kills, but it always kicks in another 1 or two.

What I don't understand is people putting the grenade launcher on wyches, that makes no sense and is a total waste of points as they have plasma grenades. The Agonizer is worth, as someone said the 130 points for the squad as extras.
    dissentingdice.blogspot.com
    Law Students Playing 40k in Middle of Nowhere Texas.

Librarian

In theory the grenade launcher is for defensive grenades. Of course, if you are getting charged then you have bigger things to worry about than dodging a few extra attacks.

Battle-Brother

My favorite use? A double shardnet squad and agonizer against nids.....I've ripped down more trygons and carnifexes than I can count. Hekatrix gets a wound or two on the MC, monster strikes back minus 2 attacks and wounds one or two, I make half the saves and eventually my wych squad whittles away what is usually a terror to other armies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12