BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Forgeworld Lord of Change

So, several months ago a sneak peek photo was captured at a Games Day showing a work in progress sculpt of the Forgeworld Lord of Change. I have a few comments/questions to bring to table and would like to know what everyone thinks about the subject.

The caption to go along with it mentioned that it would be released around christmas season. has anyone heard any more updates on this? Anything at all?

Also, word was that the sculptor was working on the project "on his spare time". Am i the only one that thinks they should be putting a bit of a higer priority on this?

Veteran-Sergeant

Well seeing as it wasn't included in Seige of Vraks III it may get released on its own without any rules support untill the next book. Carn't wait to see it finished though!

Veteran-Sergeant

oh lord, so is there going to be a seige of vraks 4?

ohh man can we move on from imperial and chaos ffs...

I mean i collect both but im a bit over it.. APM im not flaming u at all mate im just saying im over vraks, dkok, chaos for the time being

I look forward to seeing the new Lord of change however.

Brother-Sergeant

Siege of Vraks Part III saw an end to the battle, so no... No Part IV. I have heard that at some point, there will be a book(s) concerning Slaanesh and Tzeentch, just don't know when. And I wouldn't count on the Lord of Change being done anytime soon. From what I remember, the sculptor has been pulled from the project and is currently working on other things I believe for WETA?).

This is true. The sculptor, Daniel Cockersell, has gone to NZ to work for Weta workshops where he is now a senior sculptor. I imagine they keep him pretty busy so I wouldn't hold my breath for him to finish this project in a big hurry.

Veteran-Sergeant

Mmmm fair enough. Sideshow/WETA do some pretty cool stuff.

Veteran-Sergeant

I can't wait to see a resin lord of change because all the other forge world daemons are awesome. This stuff about WETA is also interesting because (if you din't know) they did all of the sculpts for masks, trolls and sometimes even sets for Lord of the Rings.
    Another siege of vraks book will be annoying for me though. I want the writers to move on to another project like a book for the Eldar and Necrons because the Necrons have only the pylon. Maybe they should make resin C'tan with the Lord of Change.

Brother-Sergeant

There is not going be an " Siege of Vraks: Part 4". Rumours say that the next imperial armour will have orks and perhaps eldar or some other guard( maybe ellysians).

We've heard that the finished LoC is actually going to be previewed ot GD: UK next month. I'm REALLY hoping that's true.
    "It's rusty 'cause it's dirty." - Goatboy

Holy crap, i REALLY hope its being previewed at GD:UK. Its about time.

Furthermore, i doubt forgeworld would just scrap all the work that Cockersell did and chose to start over just because he left for greener pastures. From the looks of what he had done thus far, it was a pretty sick model.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast