BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Brother-Sergeant

I personally think it looks awkward and ugly. Those wings are crap.

Librarian

Just another big bird...
    "STUPIDITY, If your going to do it, go for GOLD!"

I think they should have made the wings in a "wrapped" stage. where the bird has them folded so they dont get in the way while he is fighting on foot.

the staff and morphing energy ball are cool!

but whatever ... I'm buying it it anyways and complete my gigantic tetragon of darkness.

I just now can foresee the buckets of whine that the rerollable 3+ invul backed up by a titanic t8 and buckload of woudns will generate

Battle-Brother

It is too bland yea. I really hoped they would "space him out more" then they did.
    The Morphing energyball is indeed cool, but on the whole this sadly feels more of a "cmon guys, we must do a Tzeentchian megadaemon too, can anyone please do it?"..."awkward silence"...model

Chaplain

I find it very difficult to take feathers in a 40K setting seriously.. (yeah, I'm looking at you too sisters of battle)

I like the mini, but not the wings. I think the ultra forge Vrock mini is better looking, and half the price (I assume).

[URL="http://www.ultraforgeminiatures.com/index.html"]http://www.ultraforgeminiatures.com/index.html[/URL]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234