BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default ...Summer of fliers WD model ?...

Just gonna leave this in the wake of the "Summer of fliers" News bit.

GW White dwarf subscription model

[URL="http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod900128a"]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod900128a[/URL]
    Gaming manifest: Play hard, but play fair. The game is about fun. Treat your opponent with respect. Losing a well fought game, beats winning a bad game.

Librarian

But... Is it confirmed that there won´t be SM flyers??

No Plastic Thunderhawk??
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

The Dark Mechanic

There will be a Thunderhawk piloted by the White Dwarf.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Is it possible to post the picture here in this thread? I can't see it at work.

Personally I don't think that the WD mini means that it's 100% that we are having a summer of flyers because he's in a little pliot outfit. It's like saying because last years was in a space suit we were going to get Squats/Demiurg

The Dark Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz Taylor View Post
    Personally I don't think that the WD mini means that it's 100% that we are having a summer of flyers because he's in a little pliot outfit. It's like saying because last years was in a space suit we were going to get Squats/Demiurg
    Last year there were people saying that very thing within moments of the picture of the 2010 White Dwarf Subscription model being posted. It was weeks or even months before that crazy conversation died away. What is likely or rational has no part in these forum discussions for some people.

I had a picture of the plastic Thunderhawk to show everyone, but it was eaten by a troll before I could post it.
    Last edited by Brass Scorpion; 01-31-2011 at 01:03 PM.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Quote Originally Posted by Dezmo1218 View Post
    Is it possible to post the picture here in this thread? I can't see it at work.
    Haha, what I meant was the posted picture at the beginning of this thread. Assuming there's a new WD sub model or is it the same one from last year (with the servo arm, etc)?

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Scorpion View Post
    What is likely or rational has no part in these forum discussions for some people.
    That is usually the case when it comes to the internet!

Veteran-Sergeant

I totally agree...

It is interesting thou, that it fits so well with the rumour
    I haven't seen any other posts about this, so just wanted to bring it up. On top of that the picture in front of the subscription "Pack" is a dwarf Zeppelin. Fantasy fliers ?

Never the less....just thought it was interesting.....lets see...I still think it is a bit optimistic that they are gonna release that many fliers this year.
    Gaming manifest: Play hard, but play fair. The game is about fun. Treat your opponent with respect. Losing a well fought game, beats winning a bad game.

Chapter-Master

Keep it in context, because last year the idea was an entirely new army was coming out. This year, just a few models for possibly a WD article. This year is a bit more realistic, as in, 100% more realistic lol :P
    40k Dark Eldar HORDES - Legion of Everblight / INFINITY - Yu Jing, HaqqIslam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast