BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Librarian

so far, on the American website, the power armor gk's and termys are gone, the only things left is stern,a single blister of gk termy, pa justicar, pa flamer/psycannon blister, all assassins,all inquisitors(including corteaz), and for some reason the old ST with plasma pistol...

also, the blister for the GK spears is gone, the termy psycannon arms are still there.

The Dark Mechanic

One of my local GW stores has confirmed that their Grey Knights Black Box was already shipped. Most likely it will be there Thursday, though Wednesday is possible. Other US GW stores are probably about the same I would expect.

They also said they weren't absolutely sure of the contents, but that it would likely be the Codex, Dreadknight and possibly TWO kinds of Terminators, both the regular ones and the Paladins.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Chapter-Master

Well, I can probably confirm that. A few people on warseer have gotten a look inside, including the actual codex. Here's what they have to say:

Psilencer?

It's got:
    Range of 24"
    Strength 4
    AP -
    Heavy 6

There's also the option for a Gatling Psilencer, which has the same stats excepts it's Heavy 12

A Psilencer always wounds Daemons on a roll of a 4+ unless the score required to wound would normally be less.

Interesting factoid - Psybolt Ammo gives +1 Strength to Stormbolters,Hurricane bolters,Heavy bolters, Auto Cannons and Assault

Are storm ravens the only FA choice in the codex?
    No Grey Knights with Teleporters are a second one.annons. [Gk w/ teleporters are not troops]

Correct but the GM can make D3 units scoring.

Nemisis Force weapon is +1 to invun save.

Nemisis Force Halbred is +2 to initative.

Nemisis force stave 2+ invun to close combat wounds.

Brotherhood Banner - 25 points. +1 attack to unit, and all models in the unit automatically pass there pyschic test for there force weapon.

Grey knights are 100pts for 5

Psyk has random abilities, rad is -1 toughness and Blind are defensive grenades

Warp Stabilization Field allows Librarian to transport vehicle using the Summoning Power.

Servo Skulls act like mystics with extra goodies

And Brain mines means affected unit cannot act that assault phase( I think)

Psycannon

S7 AP4 Assault 2, Heavy 4, Rending

Heavy Psycannon S7 AP4 Large Blast Rending

No Storm Shields on Termies, though the NF Sword gives +1 to Inv in CC if you already have Inv save, so basic PAGK's don't get one.

Therefore GM with Iron Halo has 3++ in CC if he has Sword

Meh, I was worried that would be the heavy psycannon stats.

Whats the dealio with the DK weapons, ie: the sword, doom fist, etc.
    Doomfist are basically Nemesis Dreadnought CCW(ie S10 powerfists)

Sword is S6 but allows rerolls to hit and wound

DK Daemonhammer is S10 Thunderhammer

all nemesis weapons have daemonbane which basically ignores eternal warrior for daemons and psykers

does this mean the dreadknight is only S6??
    Yes S6 T6 4W 2+ 4++

Sorry that's all for now

the big question...are all NFWs true power weapons/Force Weapons

Sanjay
    Already been answered: all are force weapons.
    I'll add more if I find more.

Sounds like you'd better hope you can kill the GKs real quick, because they're gonna @#$% you up if you don't.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Veteran-Sergeant

I was wondering why anyone would ever take a dread over a DK, and I guess we now know... Unshakable, unstunnable dread with two twin-linked S8 autocannons for cheap, anyone? DKs apparently don't have much worth talking about in terms of anti-tank other than just pounding the vehicles flat.

The Dark Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by erwos View Post
    I was wondering why anyone would ever take a dread over a DK, and I guess we now know... Unshakable, unstunnable dread with two twin-linked S8 autocannons for cheap, anyone? DKs apparently don't have much worth talking about in terms of anti-tank other than just pounding the vehicles flat.
    That tactic of pounding tanks to get rid of them works just fine for Orks so I'm sure the Grey Kniggits will do fine with it too.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Chapter-Master

Any word on what the dreadknights doom fists are?
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Any word on what the dreadknights doom fists are?
    DarkLink already said it
    "Doomfist are basically Nemesis Dreadnought CCW(ie S10 powerfists)"

any way this is going to be awesome. i can't wait for the release!

Brother-Captain

all nemesis weapons have daemonbane which basically ignores eternal warrior for daemons and psykers
    Oh, screw me sideways. That's just unfair.

Chapter-Master

Plus considering the BA "bloodfist", I would think it's pretty obvious what a doomfist is.

Halberds are awesome. Your Khorne Berzerkers just assaulted me? Take a dozen power weapons to the face before you get to hit. +1I might not have been enough to justify taking many, as there's enough stuff that hits at or before I 5. But I 6 is a different matter.
    Last edited by DarkLink; 03-08-2011 at 11:52 AM.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master

nothing worse than Daemons appearing all over the place. Come to think of it, I had noticed the nasty tang of ozone in the air and little arcs of lightning sparking off all the electrical equipment. Quick, call in the Imperial Guard, call in the Space Marines. No, wait, even they can't handle this many daemons! If you have a Daemon problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can enlist...

+++Communication terminated, pending investigation by the Inquisition+++
    GW blog
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast