BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Shas'o

Well I had heard that Necron Tomb Spyders were getting a new sculpt is that what you want to talk about? Has anyone else heard this?
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of War View Post
    Tomb Spyders - go.
    Go.... go where? west maybe
    "I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

I wanna know what effect the repair MCs have on the army.

Shas'o

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of War View Post
    I wanna know what effect the repair MCs have on the army.
    That is how the necrons keep wbb.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by BlindGunn View Post
    I agree - I was not impressed to hear about this one. Going Hard-Cover only is a slap in the face. And too late.

Especially at a time when people are pushing for "Electronic Copies" to cut down on paper, etc. More people are getting ready to move away from hardcopies. I would think, if anything, GW should be preparing to go the Electronic Media route.

Who knows? If they priced fairly, maybe people would buy their electronic copies legally. As a former tournament organizer, I would be interested. I would NOT buy an Army book or Codex for every force if it's going to be Hardcover.
    To be honest, I kind of like the new format for the army books, full colour and just looks and feels great, An electronic downloadable one would be nice especially when playing away from home, However for me nothing beats flicking though my codex or army book whilst mrs deadlift insists on watching e news or americas next top bimbo.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Veteran-Sergeant

Here is a thought, codex Sisters of Battle 2ed was the last codex before 3rd edition coming out just a few months after it's release. Codex Witch Hunters was the last codex before 4th edition being released a few months earlier. If stickmonkeys prediction is correct then Sisters of Battle (yes, it will be the rebirth of codex Sisters of Battle because there is no way it would be called Witch Hunters when those are now in C:GK) will be the last codex before 6ed.

This has been the way of GW for the past 15 years or such and we all know GW doesn't change...

As for starter armies I would love to see Sisters of Battle vs Necrons but I doubt it would happen.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910