BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Sergeant

Default Hello BOLS people!

Hi,

I'm Lee and I've been a hobbyist for 15 years. I am mostly a GW person but have recently started work on a Khador force for warmachine. I'm a hobbyist first, painting, modelling, converting, and a gamer second but aim to be more active in 2011. My current army roster is:

Eldar
    Chaos marines
    Traitor guard
    Space Wolves
    Tau
    Orks
    Tyranids

Fantasy
    Orcs & Gobbos
    Vampire Counts
    Tomb Kings
    High Elves
    Skaven

Looking forward to being a poster, not a lurker.

Librarian

Welcome to the Lounge! Glad to have another experienced player around here. Always a help for people new to the hobby.
    Let the Galaxy burn.

Chaplain

lots of army's compared to me i just have arbites, death corp of krieg, dark eldar and chaos i like to make the few army's i have really big and learn a lot about there tactics

welcome

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by heretic marine View Post
    lots of army's compared to me i just have arbites, death corp of krieg, dark eldar and chaos i like to make the few army's i have really big and learn a lot about there tactics

welcome
    My eldar are gearing up for a 10,000pt map based campaign. Giving me the impetus to paint up units I've been neglecting. So far, a Falcon, Asurman, Maugan Ra, 10 Storm Guardians, 2 Farseers and 7 Warlocks. 2 Vypers await their lick of paint.

Librarian

Ick, I know the feeling of paint back-log. I came into a bit of money a few months ago and splurged quite a bit on 40k miniatures, to the point that almost half my existing force needs to be painted. Then again, I've always been bad about that...I much prefer the assembly, posing, and greenstuffing/converting than the painting.
    Let the Galaxy burn.

Brother-Sergeant

I splurged on the Dark Eldar range but have yet to even paint a test model. Age does not dull that must have model feeling.

Librarian

Hello and welcome Mellowshade.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Welcome aboard! Good to see more crazy space vikings on the board!
    I will strike down upon them with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers!