BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Incoming:Tomb Kings!

So, checked my Twitter feed this morning, and what do I see? This!

[url]http://40k.me/dOuAg8[/url]

I'll link in the text for people who might not have a GW account, or can't see it for whatever reason.

"An ancient race that has lain dormant for thousands of years, the Tomb Kings now awaken from within their ancient burial pyramids. Cheated from the eternal life that they were promised, the Tomb Kings are instead doomed to an eternal undeath - awakened they thirst for vengeance against those who would disturb their slumber.

At the command of these undying lords march legions of implacable Skeleton Warriors, hosts of chariots crewed by long-dead crewmen and towering statues carved from unyielding stone.

The armies of the Tomb Kings are vast, unstoppable hordes that know neither fear nor remorse - and they shall not rest until all who stand against them are laid low.

This May Warhammer: Tomb Kings is released, containing everything you need to use the legions of Nehekhara in your games of Warhammer.

Alongside the new book we'll also be releases a slew of amazing new miniatures for Tomb Kings players to collect and add to their armies. Details are being kept firmly under wraps for now, but more details will be available over the coming months. To make sure you're the first to see the new models and read the latest news keep your eyes fixed to the pages of White Dwarf, the Games Workshop newsletter and the What's New Today blog.

In the meantime, if you're a Tomb Kings player (or thinking about becoming one) it's time to start building up your Undead hordes in preparation for the new arrivals. So, out with the large drybrush (and the pot of Bleached Bone) and onwards to glory!

Presented below are two exclusive sneak peeks at the upcoming releases. Please keep checking back on the website, and in White Dwarf for more information in the near future."

Nifty! If this doesn't shut up the people whining about WFB neglect after 8th nothing will, two army books in three months.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

'BOUT TIME!
    Spelling errors are free of charge...

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?aId=14300091a[/url]
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

You gotta love tomb kings!

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by ninjacatz View Post
    You gotta love tomb kings!

Only if you use Tomb Kings, If your fighting against them you'll not enjoy fighting them!

I hope they fix Tomb Kings pricing. I took mine to 'Ard Boyz and literally got laughed at. My scrawny skeleton warriors currently cost as much as many army's better infantry with a pathetic statline. I went in with the plan to dominate the magic phase (which I did) but it doesn't matter how many times you attack if the attacks don't hurt!

I look forward to anything that isn't 4 editions old. (Curret book came out just before 6th edition).

First-Captain

Ive now got to decide betweeen HE or an army led by indiana bones
    For the Greater good.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Rich View Post
    Details are being kept firmly under wraps for now, but more details will be available over the coming months.
    Heh, Silly GW and their play on words.

Chaplain

Cool! It looks like the character and general background is getting 'synched' with necrons in 40k. Now if only OK, Bretonnia, and WE get some love! Quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if two of them get revamped this year and we get another 40k codex and some 2nd wave 40k stuff (DE and 'nids). 40k will be undead robots or the commie smurfs with sisters and the xenos that didn't come out in 2011 and another SM book for 2012.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast