BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Adeptus Custodes

Default What Chapter Would you be in?

If you could be a Space Marine which chapter would you be in and why?

I'm going to open with...Ultramarines

Sure they're a bit of a Cliche but these guys are genuine heroes, and don't have some of the weirder outlooks of the other chapters- Personality wise I think I'd fit in better with them than say Space wolves or Black Templars.

And if was to go traitor... Night Lords.
    More Necromunda please.

Astral Kittens! On account of them being the only ones that take girls.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

I think I would fit in Space Wolves (driving a land speeder) og White Scars (driving a bike!). Just as long as its fast...

If I should be a traitor, then Iron Warriors for their no-nonsens approach to just about anything.
    Spelling errors are free of charge...

Shas'o

Im a chaos player myself so I would be with the Thousand Sons even though they are all dusty. Sure Ahriman sort of F'd them but at least he tried to help, and as far as all the so called "Traitors to humanity" are concerned they really do have something to be pissed about.

Then if I was a loyalist I would be with the Raven Gaurd following Kayvaan Shrike into battle because he is honestly the only loyalist space marine I like.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

First-Captain

I would be in one of the chapters that appreciate their humsn brothers, not one that lords it over them
    For the Greater good.

Veteran-Sergeant

I'm with grailkeeper on the loyalist chapter- yes, they're vanilla, but I like vanilla. Yes, you call them "smurfs," but Smurfs was one of my favorite shows as a kid. And yes, they tend to be haughty and think that their way of doing things is the correct way, so do I. I think that's about a good a justification for being an Ultramarine as there ever was...

As for the traitor legions, I figure if I can't be an Ultramarine, might as well have some fun- Khorne Berzerker (assuaging the purists who maintain there is no World Eaters legion anymore).

Iron Father

Blood Angels, I figure with all their dreadnoughts that if I got wasted in combat then at least I would stand a better chance coming back as a dreadnought with these guys

But if I could go ANY chapter then it would be Death Guard, Grandfather Nurgle loves hid followers

Dark Angels... fanaticly loyal with a dark side. strike fast, hit hard, and keep movin.

If we are including CSM it has to be a Slanneesh noise marine. But only if I get to be an old skool model with the Electric guitar!

[url]http://www.coolminiornot.com/249508[/url]

Librarian

Grey Knight (hopefully a justicar or termy)

We come in, wham, bam, thank you mam. then leave, we fight what normal Astartes have trouble fighting, and at times have to save their butts. We hold some of the most destructive technology in the imperium and have allies that won't hesitate in helping us use it (extermanatus) We are the unsung heroes that fight the bogeyman in the darkness, we literally bring the emperor's light to forsaken places...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast