BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dark Eldar!

Default New Dark Eldar!

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat440160a&rootCatGameSt yle=wh40k[/url]
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

Pictures, for those too lazy to check GWs website:

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

i Eat my words saying no new DE in March...

I Like...i think. Succubus is awesome, as are the razorwings. The Fiends nice as well. The beast master i think i'd want to convert a bit, and i'd imagine the skinned look of the Kymera being hard to paint well...
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

I like everything about the Succubus except the head, the hairline is too high and it makes her look too masculine. This is not a major problem as I canswap it for one of the plastic heads. I would like to see more of the Beastmaster options, I think I may just make one of of plastic parts. I like all the beasts though.

Oh, and can I just :P at all the people who said there was no way GW would release more Dark Eldar in march, what with Orcs and Goblins being released earlier in the month?
    Last edited by eldargal; 02-16-2011 at 05:30 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I would like to see more of the Beastmaster options, I think I may just make one of of plastic parts. I like all the beasts though.
    Same. I will just purchase another Hellion pack, and make my own beastmaster. The beasts are all good.

Chapter-Master

Only thing that actually worries me is the cost. A average squad of beasts (1 master, 1 fiend, 2 kymeras and 2 razorwings) is gonna set you back £50-£60...

I won't be using just those models for my beast packs, going to mix in some lobotomised tyranids and a few other nasties as well for variety. One of each of the GW kits I think, perhaps more of the razorwings.

I like the Succubus' chest armour, reminds me of one of my bullet bras.

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Only thing that actually worries me is the cost. A average squad of beasts (1 master, 1 fiend, 2 kymeras and 2 razorwings) is gonna set you back £50-£60...
    I may have to order through Maelstrom. Too expensive via Australia or UK GW sites.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I won't be using just those models for my beast packs, going to mix in some lobotomised tyranids and a few other nasties as well for variety. One of each of the GW kits I think, perhaps more of the razorwings.

I like the Succubus' chest armour, reminds me of one of my bullet bras.
    S' a good plan. I like the story in the codex where they draw a Hive fleet to a imperial planet, just so they can capture some big beasties.

As for the 2nd comment i'll just leave that one aside :P

Chaplain

heh, the clawed fiend has six nipples, i like it too bad there isn't any more poses.

anyway i love the Khymera, i don't have any intention on collecting DE but i do want one of each in my collection.

the Succubus is alright but i was expecting a more dynamic pose for a space gladiator/ninja.

the Razorwing Flock is not that interesting, can't really do much with birds i surpose.

don't like the Beastmaster head but the rest is good.
    Step forth and be recognized.
    No mercy. No pity. No hope.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast