BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    You may be able to hear my squeals of joy from accross the pond when this goes up for sale.
    Give us some warning so i can get the earplugs ready lol
    "I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

The borders on panels is making me think more Chaos than Imperial- maybe World Eaters?
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Brother-Sergeant

Curses, and here I thought I was done buying more bits for my army. Now I'll have guys smattered with angel motifs, guys with lizardhide, guys with Greco-Roman Shields, and now guys with Spartan helmet crests.

Chapter-Master

Awesome, just what my emo space vampires needed! Now all they need to do is lather each other up in oil before they go off to battle! :P

I was ready to buy a bunch when I saw the first pictures.

After seeing them from the side.....not so much. What is up with those thrust-forward jaws? And the proportions on the third one is simply awful.

Perhaps they will look better when actually used with a marine body.

I rather like that myself, they look much more likely to deflect missiles than the snub nosed MK VI helmets and whatnot. They remind me of Italo- Corinthian helmets:

Except, you know, prettier.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12