BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Space Marine Compatible Spartan Heads from Chapterhouse Studios

Being involved in a major court case seemed to sideline our new releases recently. I won't go into detail, but much of the stress has definitely been lessened lately.

We had numerous projects in the works, and we have quite a few kits done and waiting for release. I have made a rule to not show products until I have painted pictures of them. This is the first one for the year (one of many).

The [url=http://chapterhousestudios.com/webshop/component/virtuemart/?page=shop.product_details&category_id=16&flypage= flypage.tpl&product_id=112]"Spartan Heads compatible with Space Marines"[/url] consist of a sprue of 5 pewter heads. Each head is different and this set sells for $5.50.

I have a few more products I will be showing next week as soon as the paint jobs are done. Some parts compatible with Space Marine troop and vehicle models, Imperial Guard weapons and conversion kits as well a stand alone proxy for an Eldar unit.

I also wanted to throw a job opening out there, I am looking for a professional level commission painter that can work with a deadline and has great references. For some reason it has been near impossible for me to find a painter that is highly skilled as well as dependable and responsible. Having unpainted products is one of my biggest delays to releasing new bits and models. Please email [email][email protected][/email] if interested in the position, preference for U.S.A. applicants.

Omg...THEY'RE AMAZING!!!! PLACING ORDER RIGHT NOW!!!

You may be able to hear my squeals of joy from accross the pond when this goes up for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by chapterhousestudios View Post
    well a stand alone proxy for an Eldar unit.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Hellllloooo Custodes.
    Let the Galaxy burn.

Chapter-Master

Shouldn't you be calling them "Spartan Heads compatable with 40mm Future Soldiers" :P (Just messin' wit you...)

Wonderful models, though i'm sure the one 2nd from left looks like the Decepticon Emblem....

Look forward to seeing the Eldar goodness as well
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

oooo. I can see more than a few ideas for these all ready... a few of my veterans/sergeants may be getting some upgrades :P
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Connjurus View Post
    Hellllloooo Custodes.
    Not to be super picky, but you realize the Custodes don't/didn't have crests like these, yes?

From every written or illustrated depiction, they're much more like the High Elf topknot/mane thing.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Not to be super picky, but you realize the Custodes don't/didn't have crests like these, yes?

From every written or illustrated depiction, they're much more like the High Elf topknot/mane thing.
    Yeah, the Custodes have tall, conical helms with a topknot.

These immediately make me think Ultramarines (honour guard or company command squad, perhaps?)...and make me really want to start a smurf army when I have the cash.

Librarian

I'll go with what I can get. Besides, they're close matches to what a friend of mine has - he bought a few of Scibor's big "Sci-fi Spartans" for some Custodes, so these would match that pretty well for basic troopers.
    Let the Galaxy burn.

Battle-Brother

I think these would look pretty cool as alternate Sanguinary Guard heads. My only concern would be that the crests would interfere with the jump packs.

Still, it would be fun to launch an assault while screaming loudly about Sparta.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast