BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Grand Provost Marshal

Default FW Eldar - Wasp Assault Walker

[URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/DefaultFW/large/wasp12.jpg"]Wasp Assault Walker[/URL] - Ooooo...that looks nifty!

[URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/w/Wasp.pdf"]Experimental Rules[/URL]

Troop squad? Really?

jump jets seem ok, but i think deepstriking 3 of these in to mow down some bad guys could be kinda cool.

Chapter-Master

Sold. I'll have 3 please

Just remember, even thought they're troops, they can't hold objectives. Its just good to get the warwalkers out of the heavily cluttered Heavy Support section...
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Banned

BS 4 is good, and I like the model - damn you Forge World!

I am liking the greater number of FW kits priced at the £30 and less range rather than up at the £100+ mark, makes them more practical and these can be used as war walkers no problem in any games where the FW rules aren't in play.

Love it, going to buy three or six when IA11 is released. Jump jet them behind cover and watch your opponents get very angsty about what those 6 scatter lasers/whatever are going to start munching through on the next turn.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

Awesome, that means I can field up to 12 walkers now....

Holy cow, did anyone else notice that the jump jets allow it to move up to 24" and assault!?!!!
    Not that you'd assault anything except maybe some gretching or Tau warriors...

But still, 24" move and assault!
    Last edited by theHman; 02-18-2011 at 06:40 PM. Reason: agoo!

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Just remember, even thought they're troops, they can't hold objectives. Its just good to get the warwalkers out of the heavily cluttered Heavy Support section...
    Umm... Why can't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Albavar View Post
    Umm... Why can't they?
    Good question. All troops can hold objectives unless their rules specifically state otherwise.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast