BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Space Wolf Comic

Hey guys, have you seen this yet?

[url]http://space-wolves-grey.blogspot.com/2011/02/space-wolves-comic.html[/url]

Another gem from the Space Wolves blog

Shas'o

Sweet!
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

I like it... I just hope there is a good reason that the Soritas and wolves are working together: They don't exactly get along (IIRC, last time they interacted in the fluff, the church sent the Soritas to investigate something on Fenris and the Space Wolves fired on their ships... and to avoid an 'incident', the church withdrew).

Unsure how long I can see that running for before GW legal gets on their case.

Battle-Brother

actually, as i understand it the comic falls under not for profit fan works. this is allowed by gw unless they atemt to sell a trade paperback or otherwise attempt to profit off the gw ip

Chapter-Master

There are several other 40k webcomics that I know of that haven't had any legal trouble from GW. Servants of the Imperium is still running, and Turn Signals on a Land Raider lasted for a while before the author decided it wasn't worth doing for free anymore, and GW said no when he asked about selling a book of his comics.

And then there's Exterminatus Now, which is basically the Sonic the Hedgehog world teleported over into the 40k universe, with names changed.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Revarien View Post
    I like it... I just hope there is a good reason that the Soritas and wolves are working together: They don't exactly get along (IIRC, last time they interacted in the fluff, the church sent the Soritas to investigate something on Fenris and the Space Wolves fired on their ships... and to avoid an 'incident', the church withdrew).
    More like the enitre chapter was almost called into action, and it took Logan grimnar and the lords of the church to end the conflict before a mini HH was underway...

Librarian

Ill check it, I'm always interested in things involving the Adeptus Sororitas. I just need to remember to check it out

Librarian

Good to know that!!

In Spain we also have Eatatau, a webcomic Tau-based that you can also read in the english version...
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Sadly not a fan of eatatau.
    Far too teenage and angsty for my liking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast