BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Suppa rokkit

Scout

Default Suppa rokkit

Hi,

I don't know if this has already been asked before but do suppa rokkits hit flyers aswell on a 2+?

This has been the subject of a friendly discussion during a mighty Apoc game which included a warhound scout titan, 3 baneblades vs 3 Stompa's and a Skullhamma

Cheers

Chaplain

As far as im aware they do not have the AA rule and as such will be hitting flyers on a 6

Chaplain

No they hit flyers on a 6 just like everything else that doesnt have an AA mount.
    "I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...." Commander Dante

Scout

okay,

most people came up with this AA mount reason, the only thing that doesn't convince me is that in the Apoc RB it clearly says a Suppa Rokkit hits on a 2+.
    But my opponent will love to hear or read this .

cheers
    Last edited by 'Ard Boy; 02-27-2011 at 01:52 AM.

Chaplain

Indeed it does says the super rocket as it is grot guided will hit on a 2 up but as the flyers rules state specificaly unless it has an AA mount you will hit on 6s that takes presidence if the super rocket did indeed have the AA mount rule then they would hit flyers on a 2+