Hi all, ive been steadily collecting my IG force but havent had a chance to play (its still boxed) because i have some important exams to get though at the moment.

ive studied IG army list threads over the period of a year and was hoping for some constuctive criticism on a list of my own before i make mine, choosing which weapons to add to each squad

HQ
Company command
bolt gun, medic, 3 plasma guns, astropath (for setinel and possibly valk)
chimera (multi laser and h.h.flamer)
213pts

Elites
4 ratlings
40pts

Troops
AC - bolt pistol, vox, grenade l, 2 flamer
A1 - bolt pistol, vox, grenade l
A2 - bolt pistol, vox, grenade l
AH - 3 autocannon
AH - 3 lascannon
361pts

10 Veterans - vox, stonetooth, heavy bolter, 3 grenade launcher ( i inserted the bolter because it would increase the damage done by the unit greatly, especially if they use infiltrate to get into a nic pos. before the game and dont need to move.)
150pts

10 Veterans - bolt pistol, vox, 3 melta, grenadiers (in valk)
135pts

Fast
Valkyrie - multiple rocket pod (was thinking about vendetta with missiles, as it would be shooting vulnerable troops on the turn it unloads, and then be shooting twin - las at tanks later)
130pts

scout sentinel - h.k. missile, autocannon
50pts

Heavy
leman russ
150pts

demolisher
165pts

Griffon
camo (was hesitent about this as the opponent would most likely have many other targets to shoot but having a 3+ save in ruins makes it pretty invunerable)

was originally thinking about fielding more snipers but they dont seem to do much compared to the grenade or flamer. Oh, and the b.pistols are staying. i feel as if the sarg should have a BETTER gun than his troopers, not worse.

thanks,
~ Silver