BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SoB, like an all girls school, probably sit in circles singing songs and braiding flowers
    And there comes red rage

Shas'o

Well the space marines do like music right? I remember reading a Horus heresy book about the emperors’ children, I think, and they were watching an opera. You think any battle brothers have bands in their spare time? And I bet orks like some good old rock and roll. I also read somewhere that the Tau have a whole world dedicated to the arts and relaxation.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Tyranids, come on, how could they not have fun with that many orifices and appendages.

SoB, like an all girls school with guns and vehicles with engine vibrations conveniently shaped like giant benches.

etc.

you have scarred my (young ) mind

dear everyone on this thread (okay just eldargal,grenacid,maltonnecromancer,DrLove42)

FUN=/= [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdS6HFQ_LUc[/url] (safe for work)

fun can be fun: remember there are a few 'minors' who exist on this fourm
    now can we have a thread about DE,WH, slannesh and (dare i say it) female SPACE marines: without it getting a bit too 'sadistic'

-fuzz (now moar mentally scarred than b4)

p.s. emeperors box 360, painstationIII, and the W(II)aaAGH : the war rages on
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Shas'o

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbuket View Post
    you have scarred my (young ) mind

dear everyone on this thread (okay just eldargal,grenacid,maltonnecromancer,DrLove42)

FUN=/= [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdS6HFQ_LUc[/url] (safe for work)

fun can be fun: remember there are a few 'minors' who exist on this fourm
    now can we have a thread about DE,WH, slannesh and (dare i say it) female SPACE marines: without it getting a bit too 'sadistic'

-fuzz (now moar mentally scarred than b4)

p.s. emeperors box 360, painstationIII, and the W(II)aaAGH : the war rages on
    awww poor little fella.

I wonder if anyone in the 40k universe plays table top wargames.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Hey, Space Marines also let their hair down (well those who haven't shaved it all off).

Blood Angels are well known for their works of art. Painting and sculpting and such.

Space Wolves love a good party (although the Blood Claw stuck with the bar tab isn't too happy).

Ultramarines like to look at their Primarch and spar while speaking about the effects of Chaos on men's souls.

Dark Angels love a good torture session.

Black Templars, well that'll take some thinking.

Battle-Brother

black templars: "THE PAIN GLOVE, YAAAY!"

Quote Originally Posted by JxKxR View Post
    I wonder if anyone in the 40k universe plays table top wargames.
    They play historical games: The Horus Heresy, The Fall of Cardinal Tang, Seige of the Fang, stuff like that.

They're divided into two camps: HAAC and WAAC. The HAACs are all pendantic about the minutia of a model and it's markings (Which marks of armor were actually present at the Storming of the Outer Walls of the Imperial Palace, what was the OOB for the 57th Moldovian Regiment at the start of the Battle of Tallarn, what is the proper shade for Pre-Heresy World Eater blue, etc) and only play "proper scenarios" while the WAACs just try to bleed the efficiency out of a "points list" and tend to gravitate to the same lists (and don't care one bit about the fact that the Orks weren't at the Seige of Terra at the time, they just want to take a Nob Biker unit where everyone has a different peice of wargear).

Chaplain

In on of the battle sisters books one of the sororitas commanders is an alcoholic, who's addicted to gambling and has a lover...yeah just wanted to point that out battle sisters though the vast majority are boring nuns with no down time there is the occassional one that defies convention.
    Battle Sisters Record 2012 2/0/0
    Empire Record 2012 1/0/3

Veteran-Sergeant

Having just finished the Eisenhorn Omnibus (again!) they seem to spend an awful lot of time playing regicide in their down time.
    -Keep it real-

Occuli Imperator

Females in the 40k military is not the topic of this thread... Start a new thread if you want to talk about females in the 40k warmachine. This thread is about what people in the imperium do for fun! you have been appraised.

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast