BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Initiate

Default Where do you play?

Hi all,

I play at Pandemonium in Cambridge Massachusetts. It's a great club. Going to tell my mates about this place,maybe they'll join too!

Scout

I'm in Austin, TX...

I mainly play with a small group of friends who are still new to 40K (I used to play WHFB exclusively). I'd love to go to the local Battleforge Games on Thursday nights more regularly, but I seem to always have a conflict...

Brother-Sergeant

I play at Zombie Planet and occasionally Flights of Fantasy here in Albany, NY. There's a new store opening locally by a B&C member, so I'll be hitting that up too.

Battle-Brother

Vancouver BC Canada, either Park Royal, Metrotown, or the rare occasion of Surrey shop.

There aren't that many independent retailors here... so not that many clubs. The majority that do exist are 18+...

Hey everyone,
    I live and play in the Madison area of Wisconsin. I think there are like 5 other people who know about GW in this state. If anyone else lives here, it would be really cool.

Scout

I usually play at GW Stockholm, otherwise i play at Dragon's Lair in Stockholm to

Initiate

I play at Adventurers Guild of Riverside, california. The store has been around for 18 years-so there are alot of veteran players with large armies.
    saturdays they stay open to 2am or later. And have huge mega battles that play over the weekend.

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Muras View Post
    I am in the Portland OR metro area and I play most of the time at Knightfall Games.
    Ditto.

I play in Boston -- really in Watertown Mass. When our FLGS went under (Danger Planet, RIP ) our club found a local hall to rent one evening a week.

Scout

I play at The Tin Soldier Penrith, Western Sydney.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast