BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Default Where do you play?

Just a general thread about where you play, maybe we can luck into some folks finding new or better stores to play at or stores with other BoLS members.

I shop at Games & Stuff in Glen Burnie, MD.

i end up not playing, have a hard time standing the building thats closest to me. if i lived 2.5 hrs south austin would prob be an entirely different story on where to play

Librarian

I can't be bothered to go further afield than the hometown, so the local GW. And yes, i'm British...

Too bad there's only the GW there anyway...

I am in the Portland OR metro area and I play most of the time at Knightfall Games, though I also like Zgames and Rivals, they're just a lot further and the terrain's not quite as top notch.

I play at Battleforge games quite a bit(once or twice a week.). They have a tremendous gaming night on Thursdays. I also, play tournaments at Dragon's Lair about once a month. Both are in Austin Tx. When I drive down to the Houston area I play at Montag's Games in Pearland. A few weeks ago I went to a store called Battlefield Games in Kileen Tx. I had a great time and the owner there runs a nice tournament.

Usually my local GCN club, though this is itself based in a GW store, but as we rent the place for the evening we can at least suspend some of the daft rules that apply normally.

I used to play at Black Diamond Games in Concord, CA. Now I play at Castle House in Fayetteville, AR. Both good places to play.

I also have a table in my garage, but it doesn't get used much.

Hillcity Comics
    Thunder Bay Ontario Canada

Great store & hobby center.

I'm in Chicago. It's kind of sad, but if you're not playing in a GW store, there's really only one place to go, Games Plus in Mount Prospect.

Of course, the Chicago battle bunker is like a 5 minute drive for me so...

Battle-Brother

Play at Warzone in Kensington, Johannesburg. Good idea starting this thread. There are still gamers out there who don't know that there are whole clubs of people who play the game

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast