BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Librarian

DarkLink just won this thread.

Chapter-Master

Do I get a plaque or something?
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

The Dark Mechanic

With GW's announcement/rumor that they'll be releasing a Doom of Malantai kit,
    What rumor or announcement? Which is it? I don't think there's been a formal announcement.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Librarian

I agree totaly with DarkLink.

Personaly if there is a new release for Tyranids i will be happy to buy them for the many hours of fun they will give me, assembling, panting & playing etc.
    "I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

Librarian

I'm going to leave the chapterhouse thing in it's other threads; but in answer to the "why do we have to wait so long..." question.

GW has stated years ago why they did it and continue to do it. It's to show the people that only play a smaller number of armies that GW still remembers you're out there and love the game, and they want to give you some new stuff from time to time.
    Think about it. Would be rather get everything for your army all in one month and then wait 4+ years before it even looks like they're getting around to your army (I'm thinking of you in my heart, all those people with 3rd and early forth edition armies), or would you rather be in the group of resent releases (Orks, Space Marines, and to a lesser extent daemons, eldar, guard and probably 'nids).
    I know personally, I like being an Ork player a lot more now then I use to. It might be a little rough to wait a little bit for things I want, but its a lot better then knowing I'd have to wait years for anything.
    It is not the combat I resent, brother. It is the thirst for glory that gets men cut into ribbons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12