BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Goodbye
    Last edited by Aldramelech; 03-17-2010 at 12:56 PM.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Really though, Ive always liked the sense of "action" the poses of your troops convey. Individually your infantry has a unique identity even though they are uniformly camouflaged...good lesson for a novice like myself.

Goodbye
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Initiate

truely awsome models as a fellow guard player i knowing how hard it is to paint lots of guardmen but to also paint them to that standerd. i have to ask how do you do it? lol
    Last edited by jhendy; 02-12-2010 at 03:56 PM.

Goodbye

Initiate

thanks for the advice

Veteran-Sergeant

If you do want to paint all day take regular breaks, like go for a shot walk, do some washing up, prep some lunch, go online for an hour and prep and eat lunch and have a short walk and then go back painting.

Its taken me 3 days to do my partners wolf scouts all I have to do now is base them.
    We refuse to take sides in this anymore. And we refuse to let you turn us against one another. http://derinaironhandsandmorethings.blogspot.com

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819