BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've tried using flayed ones a bit but tbh they're quite a rubbish hand to hand unit, I never expect them to win amy combats so I prefer to spend points on what necrons are best at hradcore shooty infantry eg immortals (best unit ever!!!!!)

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbalaya View Post
    Flayed Ones are terrible, don't waste your money. They're just marines with 2 attacks, that doesn't kill anything. It's a shame too, the models and fluff are superb.

Grab more Destroyers and Heavy Ds (you need something to actually do damage and bust armor), lose the Suckolith.
    This guy has hit the nail on the head abuot flayed ones. Nothing more than marines with 2 attacks and no ranged weapons. I would replace them with a better affective unit
    www.imperiusdominatus.com - warhammer 40,000 tactica and hobby blog

Quote Originally Posted by mercer View Post
    This guy has hit the nail on the head abuot flayed ones. Nothing more than marines with 2 attacks and no ranged weapons. I would replace them with a better affective unit
    mercer from The CSG? im part of that forum too, woo!

In a competitive match, yea, Necrons only have a few units and wargear choices you should actually take if you want to win. But in a friendly game, they can make Necrons a little less boring with being able to Infliltrate and all. Same thing with Paraihs, fun in friendly games, useless against a tourney list.

Chaplain

Aye dude, from the csg! .
    www.imperiusdominatus.com - warhammer 40,000 tactica and hobby blog

Veteran-Sergeant

Flayed Ones look good and the fluff is cool, but they just dont match up in game terms.
    They should at least have Rending, maybe Furious Charge.
    And something to shoot with, seeing as outflanking is risky business and you can't assault if you deep-strike them
    Lindargo,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12