BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: He's BACK !!

Its a damn cool looking model. Even for a non Imperial player, it is hard to deny the 'rule of cool' factor of its look.

When did he become a Grey Knight Inquistor? Is he in the GK codex? I thought he was a Witch Hunter and his name was Gideon Lorr.

So does this mean he is not Gideon Lorr anymore?
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Oooo Im so buying this guy for my Dark Heresy game.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by HsojVvad View Post
    When did he become a Grey Knight Inquistor? Is he in the GK codex? I thought he was a Witch Hunter and his name was Gideon Lorr.

So does this mean he is not Gideon Lorr anymore?
    He/she/it became a Grey Knights ______ because the grey knights are coming. They are coming to take names. They are coming to stop those that defy the Emperor. They are coming to Kick @$$ and Chew Bubble Gum, but they are are all out of Gum.

Chapter-Master

The Grey Knights know what you did last summer and they are not amused.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by gwensdad View Post
    Am I the only one who looked at that and said "Grey Knight Inquisitor?"

"Grey Knight Inquisitor?"

Isn't that 1) a Witch Hunter and 2) Grey Knights don't have Inquisitors-the Inquisition has inquisitors?
    I thought the same thing, but they also list the female Witch Hunter Inquisitors as Grey Knight Inquisitors too.
    "What scares us is I think we needed violence."
    http://reddragons40k.blogspot.com/

Chaplain

Man it IS cool. and I never thought Id say that bout an inquisitor. Might buy that model just for the look
    Master Bryss and I build conversions IN A SHED. WITH CLIPPERS N' GLUE!
    Hi, I'm Titans newest recruit. PREPARE TO BE PURGED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gwensdad View Post
    Am I the only one who looked at that and said "Grey Knight Inquisitor?"

Isn't that 1) a Witch Hunter and 2) Grey Knights don't have Inquisitors-the Inquisition has inquisitors?
    I think its due to the army book being renamed from Daemon Hunters to Grey Knights. The "grey knight" part refers to the army book rather than his actual membership in the GKs. I guess they want to make it very clear that the DH book is no longer valid and has been replaced by the GK book. That and all the kids who they target dont need to be confused by seeing 'Inquisition' in the model's title.

One of my favorite minis. I loved it when I was painting him. I just wish my painting skills were better. At least now I can buy another one when my painting skills improve now.
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Veteran-Sergeant

Figures I just got one through auction...
    Check me out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InquisitorialMandate or search for MWG Leland!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast