BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Intros and Questions

HI All

My name's Jon, but most people just call me cowboy, hence the nick.

I'm a longtime player of Warhammer playing both Fantasy and 40k, as well as mordeheim, necromunda, and occasionally LoTR.

One of the reasons I wanted to come on here was to possibly unload an army of Daemons.
    I have an old all slaanesh army, mainly composed of the Juan Diaz sculpts. For various reasons I have never really built of painted it, and I don't actually enjoy playing the daemons that much in either system (I find them weak without me being super cheesy in 40k, and too douchey in Fantasy) Anyways I am not sure where the right place to post something like this would be. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Cowboy.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboyjon View Post
    HI All

My name's Jon, but most people just call me cowboy, hence the nick.

I'm a longtime player of Warhammer playing both Fantasy and 40k, as well as mordeheim, necromunda, and occasionally LoTR.

One of the reasons I wanted to come on here was to possibly unload an army of Daemons.
    I have an old all slaanesh army, mainly composed of the Juan Diaz sculpts. For various reasons I have never really built of painted it, and I don't actually enjoy playing the daemons that much in either system (I find them weak without me being super cheesy in 40k, and too douchey in Fantasy) Anyways I am not sure where the right place to post something like this would be. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Cowboy.
    I'll take em.. for free.. *shifty eyes*
    Hi ho! Hi ho! Its off to Krump we go!

Honestly man, posting those models on Ebay will fetch you a nice little fortune. People love the old Diaz sculpts (nerds who like female parts, interesting lol). Try selling them at unit level, you will probably get a lot more out of them than selling them in one huge lot.

Everytime I see them on Ebay they go for such outrageous prices that I couldnt fathom why people wouldnt buy the plastic, clothed ones..... alright, I can haha
    For the Empire-----CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

So guys I took your advice and I posted them up on ebay!

I put the whole lot up as one, but I think that all the extra stuff you're getting for less than the cost of the metals makes it worth the lump sum!

If you, or anyone else, wants to check it out:

[url]http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130501227519&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESELX:IT[/url]