BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is Black Scorpions limited edition "Salute" figure, she's called Alexis (after the model who posed for the art work) and there are 100 of her, all resin. The first 15 of the hundred are up on Ebay atm and competition for them is fierce.

She will eventually be made as a standard metal figure.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Librarian

very interesting, i've been keeping an eye on black scorpion for a while now, their pirate minis and US Marines look perfect for my upcoming wargaming project.

will have to see if i can get a look at this new rulebook
    Conscription in the Lucky 88th
    http://lucky88th.blogspot.com

News just in!

The rules are up on the Black Scopion Site, avalible now.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

I really love their models, they look ace.

Chapter-Master

I'd love to hear when someone actually plays the game. Very interested, so if someone has a rules write up, you'd be balls!

www.queencityguard.com

Chapter-Master

the miniatures are hit and miss for me. I'm going to probably get into it though - the female ones are the best I think - I'll give them all east-european names like Nastya, Anastasia, Irisha ect and make them all redheads. Yes.

On the other hand the stuff like the Orcs are horrid though IMO, they went with that dreadful GW style - and if your going to ripoff Tolkein I think you should at least do something a bit different with them IMO.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Librarian

I've been rather fond of Black Scorpion's wild west line for a while now. And their heroes of the British Empire are great.

I think it is cool that Gav Thorpe has enough name to be recognized when working with Black Scorpion. Makes me think of the upcoming Dust Warfare game done by Andy Chambers- although Starship Troopers didn't go so well.

www.GardenNinja.com

So cutlass is pretty much Mordheim...

No, no more than Warmachine is like Warhammer 40,000.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I've been a fan of Black Scorpion figs for a while (and have lots of the female pirates for a Malifaux crew). I finally picked up a rulebook, but haven't had a chance to give it a try yet. I am a bit underwhelmed by the rulebook (which admittedly, reads a lot like the rules for Mordheim). However, I love Mordheim, so I'll give it a try one day!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast