BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

The fact that I have mounds of foamcore and cereal boxes left over from recent assignments coupled with my discovery may or may not have something to do with my glee at the moment. Thanks for sharing!

Looks great! Inspired me to try to make my own terrain...just need to find cardboard and foam bits

Scout

Default Try

Going to try a few of these. Thanks for making so easy to replicate (hopefully).

Scout

These are amazing, Just the inspiration I needed to start making my own terrain.

This guy is a champ

Battle-Brother

This is just awesome. Thanks so much, dude.

Was seriously disappointed when FW started discontinuing their buildings ruins for 40k just as I could start to afford them. This, though...a little work, and it can all be mine, and then some, on the cheap.

Awesome stuff indeed! I've been searching for good designs for awhile. Alot of the older papercrafting stuff seems to assume I have an engineering degree! haha

Thanks for sharing. Very cool.

Thanks for the thanks guys. If you make something be sure and post a pic here so I can see how you got on with them. There's more to come in the future so rest assured I'll be populating the blog with more STC's as and when they are discovered by Techno-archaeologist Avro Vulcan...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast