BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

these really turn out well

the tower plans are slightly harder but still make a lot of sence if you have ever used foam bord befor. i just need to deatail the other 3 sides and add trim

Wow turiya64, that's awesome. It's so bizarre to see what you've done and then look up and see the original. It's like spotting an identical twin you didn't know you had. The little edging detail on the buttresses doesn't fold flat round the buttresses on mine either. I guess I need to expand the front of it by 1mm so it'll end up neater and make a proper edge. Thanks for making it.

Librarian

Thank you very much, I have saved them all for later terrain making, you are amazing.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

"The little edging detail on the buttresses doesn't fold flat round the buttresses on mine either. I guess I need to expand the front of it by 1mm so it'll end up neater and make a proper edge."
    At first it realy bothered me honnestaly but now i really actualy like it the way it is. It looks like there is a iron sheat atached to the concreet base for reinforcments.

oh and if any one want my 2cents for the bunker i used mdf/pressbord for the hex piece that forms the base of the bunker and the whole thing is solid as a rock now
    Last edited by turiya64; 08-18-2011 at 06:50 AM.

Initiate

Thumbs up

Really well done! Thank you!

i had an hour or so today to paint up the tower it is not gret but it's terrain so i am happy enough. i want to build the ruins but have not had time yet maby next monday or tuesday we will see. again thanks dwez for the easy to follow templates.

New .pdf plans for a lookout post are available you can get them by going [URL="http://40kaddict.blogspot.com/2011/10/terrain-is-everything-hail-omnissiah.html"]here[/URL].

I grabbed it yesterday. now to find some time to build a few... oh and I seem to have problems posting comments on your blog not sure if it is the blog or my computer but either way thanks for more plans they really come out great.

Cheers turiya64, glad someone is getting use out of them. Don't worry about the comments, I struggle to post them myself, I think it's blogger, it's be screwy like that for months now. Your pics are worth a 1000 words anyway!

Printed off a couple of hex platform templates today. I actually thought about using those paper spools before, but the ones at my work are made of a strange styrofoam rather than plastic.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast