BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

dwez I had an idea today as I was finishing my the heavy weapon for my second tactical squad. how about a section of wall that could slot in between the platforms. I know the idea was for walkways up in the air but we imperial fists love nothing better than a well fortified base and floating walkways just don't stop the horrors of the universe quite like a solid wall. :-)

I am going to try to knock to gather 2 of your design and work out the wall section right now.. be back in a few hours with something built hopefully

well there not done but geting there. I think i need 2 more of the platforms and 3 walls so i can make a nice defencave box to put the tower in

Wos, Turiya64, you'r quick off the blocks and remixing the STC, that's really cool. Nice idea about the wall, interesting way to make it different. I'm all about trying to multiply playing space by having vertical levels but if you don't have this issue then it's a cool way to build an enclosed fortification.

And MasterSlowPoke I hope to see your efforts soon, glad you're getting some use out of them.

New STC .pdf for your hobby addiction

It's a single storey ruin of what I've decided is a caffeine plaza or market place. You can check it out here:

[url]http://40kaddict.blogspot.com/2011/10/terrain-is-everything-hail-omnissiah_23.html[/url]

And pick up a Starforts Caffeine - the Emperor's Finest Blend

Thank you again Dwez as always your templates are easy to work with and make my table top a little better looking.

Wow, that was quick, once again I'm impressed with your take on it. I love how you extended the arches to get a wholly different feel, more cathedra-lesque now and the bits of GW terrain added in bring another level of detail. I particularly like the street lamp. Thanks for your feedback.

Oh I just saw what I did. The section that was supposed to be the angled out bottom section I never cut off so it ended up as part of the wall..... oops . I thought my arches looked allot bigger than they should have

No, I like it, dare I say the proportions look better on yours even. You even re-used the other detailing bits instead of the arches, nice.

yeah my hands are a bit arthritic any more so the pieces I made were because it was easier to cut out honestly. some days cutting twelve plus two sided curves into strait edges is a little more than I can handle without paying for it later but scissors made what I did fast and painless

Scout

The photos are looking promising, and I've got some Foamboard lying in my closet...I think it's about time I gave this a shot!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast