BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Haven't read the fluff piece myself, but it sounds like appropriate stuff that makes the 40k world as grimdark as it is. I can understand if people that really like battle sisters might feel some aversion to reading about a group of them being butchered by their own side for no reason, but since it achieves a result of showing how inter-imperium fighting can be entirely fluff-justified and that the setting is over-the-top dark, which it is supposed to be as I see it, nothing in this scenario in principle qualifies it as "bad writing" as was originally stated.

Since this thread is very long and I only read the first page, several people have probably said this already though!

Fellend, you have a point, if all it takes to resist Chaotic taint to the extent that GK need your bodily fluids to protect themselves, why aren't the Imperium giving the GK more of th kind of indoctrination the SoB get? Or why aren't there vast ships transporting SoB to Titan o GK can harvest their blood and make the pure blood cocktail standard issue, a la Black Ships?
    Thank you, this is what I've been saying. The GK acting like everyone else and worshipping every tree and rock possible in hope that it'll defend themselves against Chaos is completely normal in this world.
    The SOB being magically faith protected is not.
    Personally I recommend issuing SOB blood bullets to slay daemons and start sending them all to the inquisition for that use untill they get a new codex so they also can be uber against everyone and everything!

Haven't read the fluff piece myself, but it sounds like appropriate stuff that makes the 40k world as grimdark as it is. I can understand if people that really like battle sisters might feel some aversion to reading about a group of them being butchered by their own side for no reason, but since it achieves a result of showing how inter-imperium fighting can be entirely fluff-justified and that the setting is over-the-top dark, which it is supposed to be as I see it, nothing in this scenario in principle qualifies it as "bad writing" as was originally stated.

Since this thread is very long and I only read the first page, several people have probably said this already though!
    Agreed. Still think it's poorly written, mostly because it lacks subtlety

Occuli Imperator

25 pages in enough... Thread closed.

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425