BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default ForgeWorld Open Day

Right, if you are at, going to, or coming back from the ForgeWorld Open Day, post your news, rumours and whatnot here so those unfortunate enough not to go can live vicariously through you and pretend we went to our friends.

Its only been open half an hour or so, hopefully we will get people posting during their luncheon.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

From the newly de-virused Warseer:
    Quote Originally Posted by philbrad2
    IA11 full Corsair army list think CA Eldar with access to DE vehicles. Several craftworlds involved Wraithseer is 175pts IIRC. BRAN Redmaw's company for the SW no SW models on show I've seen. Some great SW artwork in there. Scenarios for all the major battles in the campaign as we'll as Apocalypse formations including a very hacked off Avatar in one .

Models more pre heresy stuff. Jump packs. Pistol/CCW arms more heavy weapons. Eldar special weapons team the Wraithseer and Phantom we've seen but both are beautiful models. Astral Claw and Salamander power armour resin pads. Haywire cannon for DE Raider and a twin hull DE Raider
    concept.

PhilB
    I like the sound of the twin hulled Raider. Multiple Craftworlds sounds interesting too.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Fraggle View Post
    Phatom maybe a steep points wise. Phantom pulsar is nice though. Warlock confirmed. Will be entire model likely rather than upgrade kit. No SW models started yet. They may be limited to characters and pads by the sound of it. Corsairs list is great. Solitaire is included! All corsairs seem to be jet pack so the 'wings' are staying. Shadow spectres have a Phoenix lord.
    Solitaire is nifty, whole new Warlock titan huzzah!

Some pictures:
    [url]http://twitpic.com/4ghalz[/url]
    Last edited by eldargal; 04-03-2011 at 06:19 AM.

Banned

Any word on a release date for the Phantom?

The twin hulled raider sounds interesting.

Wraithseer is a spiritseer, thankfully.

IA11 and Phantom titan due in September

Veteran-Sergeant

Only thing I remember for IA11 is that the Space Wolves are Bran Redmaw's great company.

Bran has 2 Profiles one as a Marine and one for when he goes all Wulfen on your *** - if you roll a 4 or less at the start of the SW turn.

Because of this the only unit type he can join is Fenrsian Wolf packs.

Oh and all Grey Hunters in his army may infiltrate and "Behind Enemy Lines" just like wolf Scouts.
    http://blood-claw.blogspot.com

Not sure I can respect a character named after a breakfast cereal.

Pictures courtesy of philbrad2, shamelessly half-inched by me:

Salamander pads

LR with Astral Claws doors:

DE Haywire Cannon raider:

DE twin hulled raider mock up:

IG Crassus tracked bunker:

The Phantom titan, I want to get my hands on his pulsar so badly:

Wraithseer:

Eldar corsair special weapons:

More Phantom:

Look at the size of it:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast