BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

I had a chance to look at the box when it was first announced and I must say that it is very impressive and gives the feel of a proper board game. I'm hearing that GW has already started to dish Space Hulk out so hopefully those who have pre-orders will be getting their copy soon. I can wait to get mine, if only to read through the books. I'll also be picking up a copy of the novel that is coming out, that shoudl be a good little read

Scout

I got to give it a run at Bolscon, I have to say, it's pretty sweet. Glad they didn't jack with the rules too much. It really still plays like SH should.

Chaplain

Excellent video! Saw the whole set at my local GW last Saturday... the minis are amazing, and the board looks really, really sturdy. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy!!!

Love the minis, hate the board. Won't be getting it (just wrecked my car and I need a new one).

Battle-Brother

It all looks good but I could never get the money in time. However what interests me was that he said GW no longer sells them Tyranid codex's or battleforces. So this means that instead of just updating a few minis they might be making enough to fill a whole new battleforce. I will definitely look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wierd View Post
    And if the board pieces interlock with those of the original game...
    Thats what i want to know. I have a full set of the 1st, 2nd, and tyranid attack rules/boards (+ expansions and extras). I want to be able to cover a 4x6 table with one monster hulk.

Mark!

Battle-Brother

Amazing looking mini's and game. Can't wait to get my hands on it and play it!

And if those Blood Angel figs are any indication of what they will do for them with their new codex I may be spending more money for my "finished army"

Scout

it makes me want to cry! The fact that it is too expensive for me. but it is just packed to the brim with miniatures which is freaking awesome!

Unboxed mine today after I got home from work.. smelled oh so sweet .

B.

Scout

Beyond the value of game play, the models are sweeet and a serious value.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast