BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Default Space Hulk Unboxing

Here's an unboxing video of Space Hulk from my friends over at miniwargaming.com
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sZD1fbgBxQ&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sZD1fbgBxQ&feature=player_embedded[/URL]
    Check my blog: itslikewatchingpaintdry.blogspot.com

Nice video. I'm really looking forward to playing this game.

not to fused about space hulk myself, but id love to get my hands on some of those BA termi's, mmmm tasty

I've got my copy already pre-ordered from my local game store and a friend of mine has ordered 2 copies (he's going to try to convert the termi's to another chapter, even though all the evidence suggests it will be fiendishly difficult to get all the BA icongraphy off).

I wonder if the new set will work with the missions and campaigns from my old Space Hulk campaigns hardcover...

Scout

And if the board pieces interlock with those of the original game...

Scout

Space Hulk looks like it will be really fun but it is way too expensive for my budget right now. Luckily my LGS hinted that they might give away a copy in a tournament or some other contest. The miniatures don't look that cool though in my opinion.

Initiate

I actually played an intro game at my local GW Copenhagen last week, and it was just fantastic. The minis are so cool and the board is just beautiful. And the game is really intense. I managed to win, by the thread of my teeth. And it turns out I was the first customer to win an intro game in the store. But in all fairness, I would have lost, had the tyranids not moved the model that was blocking the hallway to the objective. I had flamed the hallway, so moving the tyranid would cause it to die on 2+. Which it did. Had it remained stationary I could not shoot it as I needed the last Flamer shot to cleanse the objective. And my other lone surviving terie was 25 squares away down a different corridor

Looks really good.

That looks incredible. I can hardly wait...

lovely.

can't wait to break out a file for those termies. conversions ho!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast