BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LMAO Bad *** Grampa Action!!!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbuket View Post
    all of them seem to be quite good IHMO! GM for the expensiove:i can do anythin! option
    bro-captin/ champ for the KILL KILL kill option
    No reason to take the Brother Captain over a Grand Master for any reason. The Grand Strategy is worth 25pts in pretty much any army.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

i like the libby properly equiped with psypowers he is just devestating. plus he is the only GK with a psyhood.
    netx in line would be Grand Master.

Chapter-Master

Has anyone found a woay of using crowe?

it seems hes just a fire magnet thats only purpous it to take purifiers as troops :P
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

i agree with fuzzbuket, the only use i have found for crowe is purifiers and taking out enemy characters although when he and a squad of paladins hits out of a LR or a SR they tear **** up, but i see true potential in the librarian, i played him once and i kelled 2 monoliths with him, using warp rift. i see real potential in the Gm and libby combo along with servo skulls, and the libby using quicksilver on a squad of daemonhammer termies is pretty devistating especially when assaulting out of a SR or LR

Chapter-Master

You can't attach Crowe to a unit of Paladins. Paladins cannot benefit from Crowe's reroll to hit, either. They can assault separately, but any GK HQ attached to a Paladin unit will wreck face on the charge.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

were does it say that russel crow cant jion paladins and give them reroll to hit cause he does have titan herald

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by battling_beast View Post
    were does it say that russel crow cant jion paladins and give them reroll to hit cause he does have titan herald
    Crowe isn't an Independent Character, joining the ranks of guys like Mephiston, Death Company Tycho, Sanguinor, and Samael.

Chapter-Master

i also love the libby for my new fave combo

'the shunt punch x10000'
    libby (vortex,summon, servoskull,stave) 200pts
    5 paladin (4 faclhions,banner,apothecary)'
    land raider crusader psybolts (or redeemer with psyflame) AND warp armour
    (you may want to give the libby a bodyguard)

1) deploy land raider. with paladinsin your rear lines
    2) make libby deepstrike
    3) use summoning
    4) ta-da a landraider with paladins that can jump out and massacre units quick!
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    You can't attach Crowe to a unit of Paladins. Paladins cannot benefit from Crowe's reroll to hit, either. They can assault separately, but any GK HQ attached to a Paladin unit will wreck face on the charge.
    Why would you want to attach Crowe to a squad? He has his own Cleansing Flame which means Crowe charges into a 30 strong mob of Orks and wipes out half(or more) of them first round by himself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast