BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default New Tomb King Sphinx w picture!

Want buy now!

Oh and:

Note the snake riders in the back.

Tomb Guard:

Necropolis Knights:

All courtesy of Hitsugaya Toushiro on Warseer.
    Last edited by eldargal; 04-05-2011 at 05:30 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Sepulchral Stalkers:

Warsphinx:

Plastic Tomb King on Warsphinx/foot:
    Last edited by eldargal; 04-05-2011 at 05:51 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Working now and they look amazing kits especially the sphinx. Think they have watched the mummy a bit too much though.

Whats really important though is on those serpent riders info, read carefully it says that they are inter changeable with the rest of the range, is GW realising that space marines are not the only thing they produce and are sharing the customisation love to more than just marines.
    Last edited by lattd; 04-05-2011 at 06:04 AM.

Oh, well, I hope it is just you and not Warseer blocking hotlinking. Pictures are from here:
    [url]http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299638[/url]
    Going from page 5+ or so.

so so cool! I want to get back into fantasy after stopping due to finance and vampire counts seemed way too samey! originally I wanted to do tomb kings but was set back with them being the oldest book, and too many times in the past have I begun an army only to find out a month later its getting new book or models! again so so cool! I love the crystal/jade effect on the sphynx

Iron Father

The new models look amazing, but no Plastic ushabti. Would be a shame if they stay metal.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master

Holy god they're awesome...
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

I'm buying some Sphinxes and I may even start an army, they are that fantastic. I was skeptical of the concept of snake riding skellingtons but they are really nice.

Chapter-Master

My goodness... I don't need these...but damn do I want them..... But isn't Empire, Skaven, and Lizardmen enough?

Lol, no.

I have High Elves, Empire and a few Dorfs and I'm still probably going to go TK as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    My goodness... I don't need these...but damn do I want them..... But isn't Empire, Skaven, and Lizardmen enough?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast