BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Librarian

Stalkers would make awesome plastic Necron wraiths,even though the 3 box is not much cheaper then 3 metal wraiths....

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    Stalkers would make awesome plastic Necron wraiths,even though the 3 box is not much cheaper then 3 metal wraiths....
    My thoughts exactly.

Hey, Eldargirl, any news a Realm of Atland Army lead by Lily? I can but dream
    Last edited by euansmith; 04-07-2011 at 02:57 PM. Reason: dunderhead

Quote Originally Posted by novatomato View Post
    Also, is every army and their mother going to get a giant monster with a howdah on top?
    Yes, and it will be expensive.

I'm thinking about a Warhammer Quest group with a convertd Lily, Barry, Bruce etc, not quite sure how to do an army.

Quote Originally Posted by euansmith View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

Hey, Eldargirl, any news a Realm of Atland Army lead by Lily? I can but dream
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by novatomato View Post
    Most interesting, for me, bit of information in that GW News Article is the bit about the "Lore of Nehekara." No more incantations? Straight up magic now? Yes, it certainly seems that way.
    Well Cruddace was saying (go go paraphrase) "we were working on it, and at their core a Liche Priest is a Wizard" So yeah, sounds like we're using the power pool for more than just items.

The Dark Mechanic

The Tomb Kings Battalion currently has a $50 US price break on it based on current prices of the individual box sets it comprises. However, it is discontinued. The new Battalion is $120 and has 8 more Skeleton Warriors in it. Prices of the individual skeleton troop boxes are also changing. The boxes are apparently being split to contain half as many models. Not sure of the price yet, but it seems certain the price per model will be higher than on the current $35 boxes. If you are thinking of starting Tomb Kings or know someone who is tell them to snap up all the existing product they can find.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345