BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can space marine scouts ride in valkyries? (land speeder storm)

Does astropath give +1 to partners reserve rolls? (friendly units)

Battle-Brother

@Jwolf: Ok, no worries. I suspected as much, but as Wayne Gretsky always said, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take".

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeyedjester View Post
    Can space marine scouts ride in valkyries? (land speeder storm)
    Space Marines cannot ride in Valkyries. Storms and Valkyries are not similar vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeyedjester View Post
    Does astropath give +1 to partners reserve rolls? (friendly units)
    No, the astropath says "your reserve rolls," not friendly reserve rolls. Your = the IG player.
    Last edited by Jwolf; 04-25-2011 at 11:02 PM.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    @Jwolf: Ok, no worries. I suspected as much, but as Wayne Gretsky always said, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take".

Cheers,
    And better you shoot and miss now, instead of on game day!
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Battle-Brother

This is a question on allowable models.

If I have a resin model representing a chimera, that was scratch built, then cast, would I be allowed to use that model in the Team tournament?

Or...would I have to use a regular GW Chimera model?

I can go either way without much hassle, the scratch built version just looks more "Elysian-ey" if I may be so bold with the English language.

Thanx in advance!

Cheers,

Veteran-Sergeant

Vulcan cannot join a squad of BTs, as they cannot be part of the same list.
    No re-doing my team list from last year. Nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    This is a question on allowable models.

If I have a resin model representing a chimera, that was scratch built, then cast, would I be allowed to use that model in the Team tournament?

Or...would I have to use a regular GW Chimera model?

I can go either way without much hassle, the scratch built version just looks more "Elysian-ey" if I may be so bold with the English language.

Thanx in advance!

Cheers,
    Sounds fine to me, Honda.

Couple of items I'm still a little confused on:

Can I cast a psychic power on a friendly unit? For example, can a GK librarian cast Might of Titan on a unit of Genestealers?

On transport vehicles, the vehicle has to be in both armies codexes. For example, the GK Crusaders could get into an IG Chimera, but could not get into the IG Valkyrie?

I'm really looking forward to playing in the team tournament, but don't want to wind up with a list that won't function.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet E View Post
    Couple of items I'm still a little confused on:

Can I cast a psychic power on a friendly unit? For example, can a GK librarian cast Might of Titan on a unit of Genestealers?

On transport vehicles, the vehicle has to be in both armies codexes. For example, the GK Crusaders could get into an IG Chimera, but could not get into the IG Valkyrie?

I'm really looking forward to playing in the team tournament, but don't want to wind up with a list that won't function.
    Any power that affects "friendly units" can affect your teammate, so yes, you can give Genestealers (Or Bloodcrushers!) Might of Titan.

GK cannot get into IG Valkyries, nor could IG get into Stormravens.

Scout

Don't see a due date anywhere for lists. Is there one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12