BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Can't take 2 Assassins?

I've been wanting to run 2 vindicare assassins in my grey knights army but some people have been telling me that i cant run multiples of the same assassin. They are "unique", but I tried to find in the book where it says I cant take multiples and couldn't find it. Maybe you guys can clarify. Thanks

-Nehemiah

Chapter-Master

It is in the army list entry where to points are

Page 89, under the Unit Composition of each Assassin.

Librarian

And pg 49 in the rules covers Unique. And indeed you can not take more than one of any unique model in the game.

Sure you can run 2 Vindi's.. it's calld apocalypse. hehe, nope cant run 2 of the same assassin in a regular standard 40k game, but u can run 1 of each assassin, 1 vindi 1 cullexus 1 eversor if ya wanted to in a standard game.

Quote Originally Posted by Exterminatus View Post
    Sure you can run 2 Vindi's.. it's calld apocalypse. hehe, nope cant run 2 of the same assassin in a regular standard 40k game, but u can run 1 of each assassin, 1 vindi 1 cullexus 1 eversor if ya wanted to in a standard game.
    Only because you have only 3 Elite slots... which is crammed to the brim with the Gray Knight's other extremely useful stuff.

Taking 3 assassins might not be a bad idea... but it might not be a good idea too.

(Just in case) to the OP, check under the assassin's unit entry in the army listing, right where it describes of number of models you're getting: "1 (Unique)" is printed there.
    Spam is considered to be a delicacy in parts of England. For local approximations, consider fine foods such as Beluga Caviar, truffles, or foie gras. - Actual GW website quote