BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Bit of a noob question but......

If I equip one of my 5 man terminator with a psilencer can he still have falchions?

And is a 10 man strong paladin squad overkill in a 1500pts list?
    Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy.

Yes and Yes

Chapter-Master

The Terminator can replace his storm bolter with a psilencer, so as long as he keeps his storm bolter he can take a psilencer.

Now, when a Terminator takes Falchions, he just replaces his Sword with the Falchion, so he still has a storm bolter so he still can take a psilencer.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Brother-Sergeant

There is no such thing as over kill. Try it and see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonPhelps View Post
    There is no such thing as over kill. Try it and see what happens
    They take a demolisher shell, take a lascannon barrage, or suck on a bunch of meltaguns and die in a turn or two.

Paladins are overpriced and unimpressive in every game I've played against them. If I see paladins in a list I usually thank my opponent.
    Last edited by Nungunz; 04-09-2011 at 08:54 PM.

That's provided you can bring a demolisher shell, take a lascannon barrage to bear... let him try to play his game. If he can manage to pull off the paladin squad reaching the opponent's lines with numbers still high, more kudos to him.
    Spam is considered to be a delicacy in parts of England. For local approximations, consider fine foods such as Beluga Caviar, truffles, or foie gras. - Actual GW website quote