BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Questions on the Fow Front

So, its two Tournament one of 3 games for $25 and the other 6 games for $50.

1. Are they are Late War at 1750?

2. Qualifiers for the LW Nationals?

3. Scoring System? Soft scores?

4. Is there a Theme or just open...

5. 2012, will there be a Doubles Tournament?

If you can add anything more, go ahead... can you also post a copy on the FOWsite.

Question Questions on the Fow Front

Are there any times posted anywhere for what happens when (it's not on the schedule page)?

Any and all published lists acceptable including PDF's?

Mid-War Monsters being used (assuming the two day event is Mid-War)?

The Event Page says there are two Late War FOW Tournaments, while the actual registration page states that the Saturday/Sunday (six games for $50) are Mid-War. Which is correct?

Someone might want to communicate this on the FOW Site and people as I have seen one or two posts about the lack of information Austin Nationals. Apparently there is confusion about the Nationals and Wargames Con.

I see 40K questions are answered on a daily basis, any chance anyone connected with the Flames of War tournaments can answer any of the questions posted here?

Sorry about the slow flow of information. The guys running the event and I haven't been in the same city in the last couple of weeks due to work and (my) vacation. We're meeting this week and I'll post answers to all these questions Friday.

The registration for Late War Nationals will be available Monday night. I'll post a link here.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Late War Nationals Tickets available [URL="http://shop.wargamecon.com"]here[/URL]

Answers to the July FoW questions will be coming on Friday, if not sooner.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Terraforming Magos

Ok I'll be answering your questions. I'm on my phone so I'll be getting all the answers up between tonight and tomorrow. We appologize for the delay.
    Best Army Appearance FOW- WAR Games Con 2010
    Eternal WarGamesCon Paint Judge
    FOW Line Judge WGC 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Psyberwolfe View Post
    Ok I'll be answering your questions. I'm on my phone so I'll be getting all the answers up between tonight and tomorrow. We appologize for the delay.
    Will the information on the FOW July tournament(s) as well as the Late War Nationals in August be posted here? I see that tickets can be purchased for both, but nothing is known about them. Are there different websites for them that have this information?

Okay is it safe to say that Friday's tournament is 3 games at 1750 pts for Late War?

Is the Sat/Sun Tournament Mid War or Late War? The registration say MW, but other things say LW...

Thanks

For July, the Friday is 3 games 1750 Late War. Weekend is 1750 Mid War.

For FOW Nationals, registration is [URL="http://shop.wargamecon.com"]here.[/URL]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast