BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Librarian

Remember that you can use psychic powers in your opponents turn, too, unless otherwise told not to. So you can Force Weapon after those Carnifex foolishly assault you.

Chapter-Master

am i the only one who thought black reach book?
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbuket View Post
    am i the only one who thought black reach book?
    Nope, Black Reach Book was my guess in the post that started this off-topic snowball.

I feel I should apologise to the OP for derailing their thread. Or maybe they should thank me since the OP is wrong anyhow.
    Touched by His Noodly Appendage

Chaplain

Doesn't really matter what BRB stands for.
    The rules pages are ALL the same in the black reach OR full size books.

It's the fluff and stuff section beyond that which the little book lacks.

Chaplain

I would like to apoligise. It seems I was mistaken on the rules. Just another lesson learned I guess.
    Master Bryss and I build conversions IN A SHED. WITH CLIPPERS N' GLUE!
    Hi, I'm Titans newest recruit. PREPARE TO BE PURGED!!!

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Drew da Destroya View Post
    Remember that you can use psychic powers in your opponents turn, too, unless otherwise told not to. So you can Force Weapon after those Carnifex foolishly assault you.
    Sorry to disagree, but it says once per turn. Thats GAME turn not PLAYER turn. You must choose very wisely!
    It is also pretty limiting if you look at the activation of the PP. Unless it says you can do it during an opponents assualt phase, you can't. Force weapons trigger is an unsaved wound, not a phase like shooting or assualt, so it can be used in opponents PLAYER turn.

Am I the only one limiting my forces like this?

I think it says somewhere that anywhere it says turn it means game turn unless specifically stated.Why are they both named turns then? Why can't rules be written concisely?

I pay enough for my models, GW could buy a ****ing thesaurus!
    You scare me, wolf-brothers. You scare EVERYTHING.-Ahmad Ibn Rustah, skjald of Tra http://grayhartswarclown.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Whoop! View Post
    I think it says somewhere that anywhere it says turn it means game turn unless specifically stated.
    It's actually the exact opposite.

ST:CCG use "each turn" for your own turn, and "every turn" for each player's turn, and had nothing for "game turn". It's really tough to get a terminology that works, but the important part is sticking with whatever you get.

Ask a Chaos player. I see them Casting Warptime every turn (mine and theirs) etc and then i get some people that cast it in theirs and say it lasts all the way through etc.

Chapter-Master

It is absolutely one power per player turn. Any and all psykers can potentially use two powers per game turn minimum, assuming they have a power that can be used in both player turns.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Scorpion View Post
    BRB = Big Red Book. The 4th Edtion Book was often referred to as the BGB for Big Grey Book. When they changed the color of the cover to red for 5th Edition, the acronym used on forums changed with it.
    I'm still confused.. When I look at my rulebook, it is distinctly black. Red works for the WHFB book.. but I'd call it the Big Black Book, or maybe just the RB (Rule Book). I always thought BRB stood for Big Rule Book. Thats it. I'm starting a new thread!
    Hi ho! Hi ho! Its off to Krump we go!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast