BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Scout

Default Plans for Space Hulk Terminators?

What are your plans for the Space Hulk Terminators? Are you planning on painting them as Blood Angels, or are you going to mod them to fit your own tastes. Personally, I think it would be a shame to mess with the detail on them, so I will be faithfull to the game and buy some red paint. I can always use them as an allied Blood Angel force.

Later

Scout

I'm going to try to convert them to Dark Angels, because I play Dark Angels. I think that the 'blood drop' can be modified to be the bottom of a sword and then a hilt added to be a broken sword for Deathwing. Still haven't quite decided though.
    Last edited by Grantavius Kennarius; 09-01-2009 at 07:09 PM. Reason: exteranous letter

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Grantavius Kennarius View Post
    I'm going to try to convert them to Dark Angels, because I play Dark Angels..
    got it in one...must have DA! (though painting them unmolested really has my limited attention span distracted)
    "Sometimes I take humor seriously. Sometimes I take seriousness humorously. Either way it is irrelevant"

Battle-Brother

I fully intend to paint them up as Blood Angels Terminators and hope to show them off here as soon as I can get them finished. I have a Blood Angels army that they will fit nicely into, and am actually most excited about the terminator Librarian, as I intend to use him in my blood angels army as a secondary HQ choice. Also, the model is *Badass* looking.

So yes, they will be Sons of Sanguinius, oh yes they will.

Battle-Brother

If I manage to get my hands on any, I'll happily be converting them into Death Guard terminators.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by PlaguedOne View Post
    If I manage to get my hands on any, I'll happily be converting them into Death Guard terminators.
    ^
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Scout

I'm planning on painting them up as Blood Angels straight outta the box. My regular army is red, but a different shade of red, so it'll be interesting to see how close I can get to the GW established 'Blood Angels Red'.

Initiate

As I am an avid BA player, the first squad will be painted up as they are. If I get my hands on a second squad, I might convert some stuff, maybe transfering small details onto my existing standard plastic termies to lift them closer to the details level of the new cool SH termies.

I will of cause be basing them on 40mm raoud bases so they can be deployed in a game of 40k

The idea of converting them to DA is making me do some serious thinking. These guys would make some awesome deathwing.

If only I didn't have both armies so I didn't have to decide.

sad Mark!

if i was rich enough i would have bought 2 sets. one set pure blood angels. and the other set my custom chapter. But since im not that rich i am going to bite the bullet and make them my own chapter.

BoW- John

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast