BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

First thougt was: My BT Army could use a bunch of Termis.
    But now I´m undecided to convert or BA them or to leave them alone for a while... Think I have to wait till I open the box and can see them.

If I buy, still undecided, then I go Blood Angels.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by PlaguedOne View Post
    If I manage to get my hands on any, I'll happily be converting them into Death Guard terminators.
    ^
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Scout

It's going to be difficult to convert them since the icons are everywhere and doesn't look easy to shave/cut off.

Painting mine as Flesh Tearers and dedicating them to Khorne. Being such a questionable Blood Angels sucessor chapter, its easy to believe they could fall from grace and into the service of the blood god!
    Check it: http://hotschnitzel.blogspot.com/

Scout

going to use them as blood angels and rebase them on 40mm bases, and add them to the other 33 terminators that i have,and use them for my 3d space hulk board i have been working on for the 6 months

I'll be adding to my Blood Angel chapter with these models! They are some of the best sculpts GW has put out.

I'll be painting mine as Blood Angels. I have a BA army, but they won't fit in with it, sadly. Due to basing and the level of detail!

I see my models as being stand-alone for the game.

Sure, you could convert them to a different chapter, but I'm not so much concerned at the time people would spend doing this, but the why. These are beautiful sculpts, so why spend a huge effort changing them? If you're willing to put that effort in, why not convert regular terminators?

mine will be painted regular BA. I'll maybe start a BA army once the new codex comes but that is a BIG maybe. I bought the game for the game itself and not for a SM/NID type of black reach .

the stealers will be painted like my other ndis but prolly never see a 40k table either.

I plan on painting mine in the colours of the Angels Sanguine chapter (halved red and Black) and I can leave on most of the Iconography, as they are a BA successor. Shouldn't be too hard.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast