BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Scout

Default Plans for Space Hulk Terminators?

What are your plans for the Space Hulk Terminators? Are you planning on painting them as Blood Angels, or are you going to mod them to fit your own tastes. Personally, I think it would be a shame to mess with the detail on them, so I will be faithfull to the game and buy some red paint. I can always use them as an allied Blood Angel force.

Later

Scout

I'm going to try to convert them to Dark Angels, because I play Dark Angels. I think that the 'blood drop' can be modified to be the bottom of a sword and then a hilt added to be a broken sword for Deathwing. Still haven't quite decided though.
    Last edited by Grantavius Kennarius; 09-01-2009 at 07:09 PM. Reason: exteranous letter

I want to add terminators to my Witch Hunters for Apocalypse games. I think the Space Hulk termies look fantastic and may get another box to boost up my termie count fast. This will mean filing down the BA icons. The thing is though I think the Space Wolves termies will look better with my other armies theme. I am planning, however, on painting the Space Hulk termies a different color regardless of whether or not I go with Space Wolves termies or not.

I'll have to get them and see. If there's not too much iconography then my White Scars 1st company will be complete, if not then I may do a Blood Angel or successor force based on those terminators.
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

I'm actually agonizing over this right now.

I could convert the icons to hearts dripping blood easily enough. That would beef up my Lamenters Terminator count.

But this could be a good excuse to learn how to paint a cool-looking red scheme.

Or should I use this opportunity to start an all new Chapter?

Torture!

Scout

I reckon I'll just do 'em up Blood Angels as it'll be different enough from my usual paint habits.

I've been considering doing a white color scheme with red and black accents, but a quick look through Lexicanum has me considering an [url=http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Angels_Vermillion]Angels Vermillion[/url] color scheme like the smaller pic on the right.

Initiate

Painting them up as normal BA termies. The fact I have just started a new BA army helps

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Grantavius Kennarius View Post
    I'm going to try to convert them to Dark Angels, because I play Dark Angels..
    got it in one...must have DA! (though painting them unmolested really has my limited attention span distracted)
    "Sometimes I take humor seriously. Sometimes I take seriousness humorously. Either way it is irrelevant"

Battle-Brother

I fully intend to paint them up as Blood Angels Terminators and hope to show them off here as soon as I can get them finished. I have a Blood Angels army that they will fit nicely into, and am actually most excited about the terminator Librarian, as I intend to use him in my blood angels army as a secondary HQ choice. Also, the model is *Badass* looking.

So yes, they will be Sons of Sanguinius, oh yes they will.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast